To enroll your child in the Leman Academy Mesa Homeschool Enrichment Program, please review and sign the parent agreement and emergency contact information below, as well as the photo release. Then submit a current copy of your child's immunization record to the front office.
Leman Academy Mesa Homeschool Enrichment Program is open for three hours per week, excluding the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Week and New Year’s Eve. Holiday hours may also apply. If the holiday falls on a weekend day, a Friday or a Monday will be chosen in observance of that holiday.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Homeschool Enrichment program takes place on the following Wednesdays:
January: 16, 23, 30
February: 6, 20, 27
March: 6, 20, 27
Depending on the classes you have selected, these are the enrichment class times:
- Scholar drop -off and pick-up is to happen at the designated drop-off and pick-up spot ONLY, and not in the office. This spot will be communicated to you in advance of the beginning of enrichment classes.
- Drop off will take place for 15 minutes before enrichment classes begin. Scholars will be greeted by the teacher and the doors will be closed and locked 5 minutes before class begins.
- Scholars who arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of class time WILL NOT be accepted for classes that day, as this late arrival interrupts the flow of the class and the learning of other scholars.
- Scholar pick-up will be at the same location as drop-off. Pick up will take place for ten minutes after enrichment classes end. The instructor will accompany scholars to the pick-up location. If you are going to be later than 10 minutes after class time ends, notify our front office IMMEDIATELY at 602-975-4750.
- If your scholar is sick and will not attend a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to the session.
- If an emergency should arise and you need to pick up your scholar early, please contact the office at 602-975-4750.
Reminder For Parents! You do not need to sign your scholar in at the front office unless you are past the start of class, but are still within the allowed 10-minute drop off time. Remember, if it is past 10 minutes from the start of class, your scholar may not attend that day.
CLOTHING AND PERSONAL POSSESSIONS
- Please be sure scholars wear closed-toe athletic shoes for safety.
- Please dress your child in comfortable, washable play clothes. Your child will experience a variety of activities that may result in staining.
- Please supply your scholar with a drawing sketchbook and drawing pencils.
- Scholars are encouraged to bring back-packs and water bottle with them to school.
- Children should not bring toys from home as Leman Academy Mesa Homeschool Enrichment Program is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Leman Academy of Excellence Home School Enrichment staff and teachers will NOT dose any medication to children. This needs to be done before the children arrive or after enrichment classes.
A current and complete Immunization Record is required for each child. If you wish to have an Immunization Exemption Form, it must be properly filled out by your child’s physician. Please submit your immunization form to our front office.
Please keep your child at home if any of the following symptoms are exhibited:
1. A fever over 100.0 degrees
2. An undiagnosed rash or blisters
3. Discharge from the eyes or ears
4. Vomiting or diarrhea
5. Any symptom of a communicable disease
For the health and safety of the children at Leman Academy, please notify the front office immediately if your child is diagnosed with a communicable disease.
If your child develops any of the above symptoms while at Leman Academy Mesa Homeschool Enrichment Program, you will be immediately contacted and asked to pick him/her up as soon as possible. No longer than one hour will be allowed for an ill child to be picked up by an authorized adult; if not, a $50.00 penalty will be applied.
Your child must be symptom-free without the use of medication for 24 hours or have a Doctor’s note stating that the child is “not contagious” before returning to Leman Academy Homeschool Enrichment.
Parents are required to update our front office as children receive any new immunizations.
In the event of a medical emergency:
1. Leman Academy Homeschool Enrichment staff will attempt to contact the parent/guardian.
2. If the parent cannot be reached, emergency contacts will be called.
3. If no personal contacts can be made, 911 will be called. If possible, a Staff member will accompany the child to the hospital. Leman Academy will continue to attempt to contact the parent/guardian.
In the event of a situational emergency (fire, etc.):
1. If necessary, the building will be evacuated according to posted evacuation plans.
2. Leman Academy Mesa Homeschool Enrichment Program will make every effort to contact the parent/guardian as soon as possible regarding the current circumstances and where their child(ren) can be picked up.
Leman Academy carries the amount of liability insurance required by the State of Arizona.
Our facility is regulated by The Arizona Department of Health Services.
400 W. Congress Tucson, Arizona 85701
(520) 628-6540 Tucson, AZ 85701
All Licensing and Pima County Health Department inspections are maintained in office and available for to view upon request.