A Note from our Oro Valley Principal
36 Days but Who’s Counting?!
Leman Academy of Excellence, Oro Valley has a new acronym coined by one of our parents and again by one of our teachers. LOV!!! It’s fitting as we are coming together with such excitement to form this new community all for the express purpose of providing a rigorous and welcoming school environment for our scholars.LOV!!! The excitement and commitment was definitely evident as our LOV community came together to meet the LOV staff two nights ago. 250+ came and it was such a sweet time together.
The construction continues to be on schedule and the plan is to turn the keys over to us on July 24th! We have a dedicated team working around the clock to make this happen for us. In the meantime please check out the upcoming events and information to smooth our transition into a new school year. The progress will be incredible to watch this coming week!
Get connected and follow the progress of our new school on our Facebook pages at Leman Academy of Excellence (Oro Valley, AZ) and our parent page Leman Academy of Excellence, Oro Valley, Q & A . Please, join the Q & A page as there is so much good info and conversation going on to get you well connected and well informed.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have regarding our Oro Valley school. We look forward to meeting each and everyone of you! We are going to have a wonderful year together.
Bethany C. Papajohn
Oro Valley Principal
Order by June 30th!Kits will be delivered to the school with your scholar’s name.
NO rolling backpacks allowed
Please note the following additional items not included in the kit!
- We are asking everyone to donate a $1 for art poster boards. We will keep them in the art room so you do not have to purchase or transport the poster boards.
- Kindergarten will need a paint smock, a change of clothes and change (25 pennies, 10 dimes and 8 nickels in a Ziploc bag)
- 1st grade will need change (20 pennies, 140 dimes, 8 nickels and 6 quarters in a Ziploc bag)
- 3rd-7th grade will need a Latin to English Dictionary
- 4th grade is asking for a wish list of Crayola oil pastels and washable kids paint.
- 5th grade is asking for a wish list of construction paper and yellow posit-it-notes
- 6th -8th grade is asking for a wish list of 3+ boxes of pencils, construction paper, and yellow post-it-notes. Separate binders for returned work.
Leman Spirit StoreOnline ordering is now available from Monday, June 19th – Friday, July 7thItems will be delivered to the school’s campus for distribution.There are no returns or exchanges unless manufactures defectSpirit Store Link