A Note from our Oro Valley Principal
29 Days but Who’s Counting?!
This coming week is a busy week for us! Three events for any and/or all of you to attend and a very busy construction site! Each Friday, I receive the construction update from Canyon Builders with their schedule and all sorts of interesting info. I immediately skip everything and scan the pages for these two words: ON SCHEDULE. Those two words were there again on Friday!. We are so thankful to be working with a builder so dedicated to not only opening on time but also with quality construction.
We have a strong enrollment with 560 scholars in 5 Kinder classrooms (4 full day &1 half day), and three classrooms of all other grades, 1st thru 6th! Please, continue to share with your friends and neighbors that we still have enrollment openings at every grade level.Our teaching staff is completely hired with exceptional people! However, we still have openings in our After Bell (after school care), Latin teacher and our Guest Teachers (substitutes). If you or anyone you know is interested please apply at https://lemanacademy.com/ca
It has been a gift to have our Vice Principal, Dee Etter, working alongside me this past week! She has so capably shared the load with me this week and I am thankful! You will all grow to love and appreciate all that she brings to our school. Her bio and the bios of all staff can be read at this link. http://taglineadagency2.com/lemanacademy
Get connected and follow the progress of our new school on our Facebook pages at Leman Academy of Excellence (Oro Valley, AZ) and our parent page Leman Academy of Excellence, Oro Valley, Q & A. Please, join the Q & A page as there is so much good info and conversation going on to get you well connected and well informed.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have regarding our Oro Valley school. We look forward to meeting each and every one of you! We are going to have a wonderful year together.
Bethany C. Papajohn
Oro Valley Principal
NO rolling backpacks allowed
Please note the following additional items not included in the kit!
- We are asking everyone to donate a $1 for art poster boards. We will keep them in the art room so you do not have to purchase or transport the poster boards.
- Kindergarten will need a paint smock, a change of clothes and change (25 pennies, 10 dimes and 8 nickels in a Ziploc bag)
- 1st grade will need change (20 pennies, 140 dimes, 8 nickels and 6 quarters in a Ziploc bag)
- 3rd-7th grade will need a Latin to English Dictionary
- 4th grade is asking for a wish list of Crayola oil pastels and washable kids paint.
- 5th grade is asking for a wish list of construction paper and yellow posit-it-notes
- 6th -8th grade is asking for a wish list of 3+ boxes of pencils, construction paper, and yellow post-it-notes. Separate binders for returned work.