Purchase School Lunches Online
Ordering lunches has never been easier!
LEMAN ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE, SIERRA VISTA has partnered with DISHES2U to provide a secure, fast, and easy- to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
Registration and Ordering starts on: August 1, 2018
- GO TO HTTPS://DISHES2U.BOONLI.COM - (please bookmark this page)
- Click on Register: Password is: sv29, add account, profile(s) information
- Sign In - Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)
- Click Order at Top of Nav Bar & go to: August
- Click the Order link on the calendar to begin –First Date is: August 6, 2018
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email email@example.com or call 1-844-DISHES2U (347-4372) and we will get back to you right away.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- Ordering for more than 1 person? Please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: A nominal one-time $20 registration fee per family per school year is charged with your first order. Registration fees are waived for all faculty & school administration.
MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – this applies to new and changed orders.
PROGRAM INFO: Please refer to the ‘Program Info’ page on the lunch ordering website regarding further details!
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program!
As soon as the menu is released, you can order lunches for the entire cycle. However, an advance purchase is required. All orders must be placed by 7am (PT) the day prior to delivery of the meal. So for a Friday meal delivery, all orders must be in no later than 7am (PT) on Thursday.
Dishes2U uploads new menu cycles and calendars four times a year.
Parents will be able to show their appreciation to a teacher or staff member by purchasing a lunch for them.
American Express is now accepted, along with Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Debit cards.
A special reduced-priced meal combo will be offered daily.
Please refer to the ‘Program Info’ page on the lunch ordering website regarding further details!
A check out with a minimum of $10.00 in your shopping cart is required for all new or changed orders – all orders not meeting the minimum will be charged a $1.00 handling fee. Please note, this is NOT $10 per lunch or even $10 per day, just $10 in your shopping cart when checking out, for a total of all of your children.
Changes can be made up to the ordering deadline, 7am (PT) on the day prior to the meal delivery. Once the ordering period has closed, late orders are not accepted and no changes are allowed.
Unfortunately these cannot be accommodated due to the volume of orders being placed.
Dishes2U has you covered, no need to stress about what to pack, we have a field trip option enabling you to order sandwich boxes and have them delivered to the school in the morning.
Refer Dishes2U to any other school and they sign with us, based upon your referral, we will put a $100 credit in your account.