English English Spanish Spanish

Tax Credit Donation to Leman Academy Sierra Vista


Leman Academy greatly appreciates your generosity in using your tax credit towards the education or our wonderful children.
Thank you!

This field can't be Empty
SKU: N/A Category:

General Enquiries

There are no enquiris yet.

Ask a Question

Your email address will not be published.


Additional information

Tax Donation Amt

$100 Tax Credit Donation, $200 Tax Credit Donation, $400 Tax Credit Donation, Custom Amount

Learn More about the Tax Credit

Tax Credit Donations FAQ’s

Tax Credit Donations Support your School and lower your taxes!

Arizona law provides a tax credit for contributions to public schools to support extracurricular activities or character education. A Tax credit is a dollar-for-dollar reduction in your Arizona income tax liability. An individual may contribute as much as $200, and a couple filing jointly may contribute as much as $400 to a public school and receive the money back in the form of a tax credit.

The state tax credit is available to ALL qualifying individual Arizona state taxpayers, you do not need to have a child enrolled in a school to take advantage of this state tax credit. Contributions made before January 1st may also be used as charitable tax deductions on your federal return.

Contributions to Leman Academy of Excellence’s extracurricular activities are eligible tax credits. Extracurricular activities are any optional, noncredit activity such as field trips, after-school enrichment programs, athletics, character enrichment programs and any other supplemental programs.

The Arizona State Tax Credit is not a deduction- it’s a tax credit and you do not need to itemize. For example if you are married and filing jointly and owe $800 in state income tax, you can make a school tax credit contribution for $400 and receive a $400 credit on your Arizona income tax return.  For details on the AZ Tax Credits for "Contributions made or fees paid to Public Schools" go to www.azdor.gov.  You can also look under the Forms Tab for AZ Forms 322 and 301.  Please consult with your Tax Advisor about your ability to participate.