Welcome to Leman Virtual Academy, where we encourage learning beyond classroom walls for scholars who can thrive in a challenging, independent, and flexible environment. LVA provides families who wish to educate in a virtual classroom setting with a classical education that is tuition-free, rigorous, and founded on the Virtues and Values in the philosophies of nationally renowned family psychologist and author, Dr. Kevin Leman.
- A tuition-free, rigorous, values-based classical curriculum
- Textbooks plus online resources
- Do school anywhere you have the internet-Flexible location and academic scheduling throughout the week
- Art, Music, Latin and Logic classes
- Relationship-based learning from highly trained Leman Virtual Academy teachers
- Regular weekly class times, video conferencing and tutoring opportunities with teachers
- Clubs, meet-ups, and more!
- On-campus athletic and club opportunities
- A full Exceptional Scholar Services Program that accepts and works with scholar IEP's and 504c plans